To complete the enrollment process, the following forms and documents either 1) need to be completed by you, 2) are optional forms that you may or may not want to complete, or 3) contain informational material.
The 2018 SummerStart residence hall will be announced soon.
Upload your SU ID Photo- Due June 8
Your SU I.D. card will serve as your official University identification and will give you access to residence halls, dining centers, snack operations, athletic facilities, library privileges, vending machines, Carrier Dome and Schine Box Office event tickets, laundry services, and the Schine Copy Center.
Upload your photo to insure that your SU I.D. will be waiting for you at your residence hall check-in at move-in. If you are living off campus or commuting, your I.D. will be at the Housing, Meal Plan, and I.D. Card Service Center at 206 Steele Hall.
For questions about I.D. Cards – please email email@example.com or call (315) 443-2721.
- Permissions, Consent and Release Form 2018
- Health forms – In order for students to receive assistance through Syracuse University Health Services (SUHS), the student must complete the SUHS Online Form. Failure to complete and submit a health form will prevent you from being seen or treated at the SU Health Center.
- Microfridge order form is now available!
- Student Health Insurance Requirement and Waiver Process
Unexpected health care expenses can jeopardize a student’s financial stability or create barriers toward completing a degree. While all students can receive primary care through Syracuse University health Services, services needed beyond primary care, such as hospitalization, surgery, or specialty care, are performed off-campus. Health insurance provides students with the reassurance that they are prepared for any medical situation.
Beginning in the 2015-16 academic year all incoming, newly-matriculating full-time students (graduate, law, and undergraduate), all full-time matriculated international students (current and incoming, graduate, law, and undergraduate), and all graduate student Fellows will be subject to the insurance requirement. By the 2016-17 academic year, all full-time matriculated students will be subject to the requirement. http://health.syr.edu/new-student-health-insurance-plan.html
- To Bring or Not To Bring A checklist of suggested items to bring with you
- Directions to Campus
- Lazybones Lazybones is a storage and laundry company that services campuses across the country. They are a preferred vendor of Syracuse University and maintain a local facility, manager, and staff.
- Syracuse University North Campus Map (PDF / 328k)
- Syracuse University Code of Student Conduct
SummerStart participants are required to observe the following curfew hours:
Sunday – Wednesday, 11pm
Thursday – Saturday, 12 midnight