Campus life is not only defined by your academic study. It also involves becoming an active member of a secure residential community.
Consider the advantages:
- Live in a residence hall and adjust to your new independence
- Enjoy the guidance and support of skilled resident advisors
- Make friends and establish a social network
- Increase your self-confidence and become a campus leader
- Enjoy recreational and social activities, such as The talent show; Library Event; sports; Student, Faculty & Staff Mixer; visiting nearby parks and lakes, and day trips to attractions such as Darien Lake Amusement Park and Niagara Falls
- Learn your way around campus and enjoy all the resources SU has to offer, including campus libraries and computer labs